WHOLE HOUSE FILTERSORB SP WATER CONDITIONING/CATALYTIC CARBON
WATER FILTRATION SYSTEMS
• NO salt or potassium • NO magnets • NO electricity • NO drain line needed • NO water wasted
• Three-stage system includes: 4.5"x20" pleated sediment filter cartridge (also available in a bag filter unit for larger systems and greater flow rates); coconut shell catalytic carbon tank; Filtersorb SP water conditioning tank
• Virtually no maintenance for 5 years except for washable sediment filter replacement every two years
• New catalytic technology leaves beneficial minerals in micro-crystalline form to prevent them from sticking to pipes, water heaters, faucets, laundry, etc.
• Easy setup and installation
• Systems available from 1 cu. ft. to 2.5 cu. ft. with up to with 1.5" ports (up to 35 gpm)
• Clean water from every faucet
• Conditioned water without slippery feel
• 10-year warranty on tank and valves
• Filtersorb SP WQA Gold Seal-Certified and NSF 61-approved for Drinking Water Components
• Catalytic carbon media reduces chlorine, chloramines, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), THMs, pesticides, herbicides, industrial solvents, bad taste and odor from water
Fluoride removal requires greater contact time for its removal as it is considered a dissolved solid. The calcium content in the bone is what removes fluoride. Calcium attracts the fluoride whether it is calcium or sodium-based.
Besides fluoride, bone char is very effective at removing chlorine from drinking water. Being a highly porous medium, bone char will remove most known contaminants. This method of filtration is used to remove or reduce lead, cadmium, mercury, iron, manganese, copper, zinc, aluminum, nickel, arsenic, radio-nuclides, fertilizers, uranium, radium, pesticides and herbicides.
System consists of:
- Stage one - 20-micron polyester pleated sediment filter reduces dirt, sand, sediment, and rust.
- Stage two - ULTRA-D Submicron Filter with a proprietary technology reduces virus, bacteria, cysts, lead, other heavy metals, chloramines, arsenic III and V, volatile organic compounds, PCBs, chromium VI, and residual pharmaceuticals.
- Stage three - Carbon Wrap Filter reduces chlorine, bad taste and odor, and scale through the German-engineered scale reduction media, Siliphos.
- Filter life - approximately 50,000 gallons or one year
- System comes with one-inch in and out ports and includes housing wrench and pressure gauge (to be mounted on outlet side with a tee)
- System must be protected against extreme heat and cold
- Two-year warranty on parts
well water filtration systems
CALL OUR OFFICE AND ONE OF OUR EXPERTS WILL BE HAPPY TO DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS.
Whole House Pleated Sediment Filter
U.S.-mf'd 4.5"x20" polyester pleated 5-micronsediment filter reduces dirt, sand, rust, sediment. For greater dirt-holding capacity, lower pressure drop and greater flow rate. Used for whole house and other applications for greater filtration capacities. Can be washed up to two times.