water filtration systems for every budget
Next to chlorine, lead is the most common contaminant found in tap water. It has been determined and recognized by the EPA that there is no safe level for lead in drinking water and that any level poses some degree of adverse health effects. It is estimated by the U.S. EPA that lead in drinking water contributes to 560,000 cases of learning disorders in children and 680,000 cases of hypertension in adults, each year in the U.S. alone.*
It is very important today to filter your tap and drinking water. There are a huge number of high levels of lead and other toxic chemicals including residual pharmaceuticals in our drinking water today. The problems associated with our aging infrastructures require very expensive overhauls, and the filters we have here offer an inexpensive solution to the more expensive option of replacing old galvanized pipes and faucets.
proudly manufactured in the usa
INLINE AND COUNTERTOP WATER FILTRATION SYSTEMS
Affordable inline water filtration systems that can be easily installed or hooked up to your existing kitchen faucet...great alternatives to higher priced systems and better than bottled water! Do your part in helping to reduce the plastic on our planet! Filter Your Own!
Our PureWater 3-Stage Submicron Water Filtration System takes the place of your reverse osmosis water-wasting system; if you are looking to go GREEN, this is the water treatment system for YOU!
Our submicron 3-stage water filtration system is the perfect alternative to the traditional reverse osmosis (RO) water purification system that creates a discharge water through a membrane process. It gives you clean, healthy drinking water without the extra tank but with the benefits of a dedicated faucet. System comes complete with high tech chrome faucet, tubing, and shutoff valve for installation. Filters last for approximately 1000 gallons or one year (depending on water usage and water quality).
This system features a new, innovative filtering technology:
• Stage One - NEW!Pleated Submicron Filter that employs an electroadsorptive media technology comparable to nano- filtration unlike traditional mechanical filtration. It reduces dirt, sand, rust, sediment, residual pharmaceuticals, various heavy metals including lead, hydrocarbons, and some bacterias. Our filter contains NSF 61-approved filtration media. It now comes with a washable 5-micron sediment wrap that will trap additional dirt, sand, sediment and rust.
• Stage Two - Bone Char Filter that employs an adsorptive technology with a high surface area for reduction of fluoride and many other contaminants. HA1 Natural (Brimac) is a High Calcium Bone Char made of charred animal bone.
100% organic bone char made of 80% phosphate of calcium, 10% carbon and 10% calcium carbonate. It lasts a long time, has no toxicity and leaves behind beneficial minerals. There is no pH effect, and it can reduce fluoride, chlorine, heavy metals and radioactive isotopes. This filter is also used to remove or reduce lead, cadmium, mercury, iron, manganese, copper, zinc, aluminum, nickel, arsenic, radio-nuclides, fertilizers, uranium, radium, pesticides and herbicides.
• Stage Three - 1-Micron Coconut Shell Catalytic Carbon Block Filter for reduction of chloramines, chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, bad taste and odor, cysts, VOCs (volatile organic compounds), chlorine by-products, herbicides and pesticides, and other inorganic chemicals.
This NEW innovative, stage three filtration is based on a proprietary, electroadsorptive technology for water purification and filtration and involves the removal of many submicron pathogens and inorganic contaminants through electro-adhesion and ion exchange, not through traditional mechanical filtration. This technology makes it possible for a nonwoven media to produce filtration efficiency comparable to nano-filtration membranes but at a very low pressure drop, with high flow rates and high loading capacity.
Our submicron filter removes or reduces the following pathogens:
• > 99% viruses (polio, rotovirus, norovirus, etc.)*
• > 99.9% bacteria (e coli, legionella, pseudonomas, etc.)*
• > 99.9% cysts (giardia, cryptosporidium, etc.)*
Our submicron filter removes or reduces the following heavy metals:
• >95% Lead*
• >80% Ferrous Iron*
• >95% Arsenic V*
• >95% Cadmium*
• >85% Chromium*
• >75% Selenium*
• >60% Mercury*
*Tested and verified by an independent laboratory specifically for
testing of this filter for its efficacy
Our submicron filter removes or reduces the following organics and inorganic chemicals:
• Chlorine (carbon version)
• PFCs, PFOAs
• Bromine (carbon version)
• Iodine (carbon version)
• VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
• PCBs and BPA
• Residual pharmaceuticals
• Biofouling precursors: organic acids, proteins, polysaccharides
In addition to its submicronic benefits, this filter is impregnated with a natural silver to protect the filter surface from bacterial and fungal growth, killing any pathogens on the filter surface. Environmentally intelligent…allows filter to be disposed of at any recycling center or waste facility.
Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Systems
Manufactured in the USA
- 5-stage reverse osmosis (RO) water purification system with NEW Pentek GRO
50 GPD RO membrane, 1 - sediment and 2 - carbon block pr-filtrs;post carbon filter
- System comes complete with tubing, shutoff valve, polished chrome long reach faucet, instructions, tank, hardware, tank, instructions; 1-year limited warranty
- Reverse osmosis is one of only two water purification systems that removes up to 98% of most contaminants found in fresh tap water
- New Pentek GRO membrane provides a more cost efficient and environmentally sustainable system with a 1:1 ratio of purified water to drain water (standard membrane is 1:3-5)
alkaline purewater systems
Alkaline Water Benefits:
• Contains smaller water clusters that hydrate better, reducing surface tension of water; water becomes wetter
• Replaces essential minerals lost during the purification process: calcium, magnesium, potassium
• Alkaline water flushes acidic metabolites and toxins from cells due to the micro-clustered water
• Raises pH of water from 8.0 - 9.5 to an alkaline state and restores pH balance to the body
• Alkaline water tastes lighter with a pleasantly sweet flavor
• Drinking alkaline water releases fats and stimulates weight loss
• Water and nutrients are absorbed more effectively into the body
• Helps to maintain normal blood flow and acid-alkaline balance
• Creates a negative ORP (oxygen reduction potential) and improves the reducing power of water; the higher the negative ORP, the greater the removal rate of harmful active oxygen
• Contains natural anti-oxidants that neutralize free radicals
RO Pre-Filtration Filter Pack
2"x10" Inline Water Filter with Quick Connectors
- U.S.-mf'd Carbon inline water filter* reduces chlorine, bad taste and odor.
- With 1/4" lead-free brass compression connectors for copper or plastic tubing.
- Ideal for a backup refrigerator filter; also used as a post filter for RO systems**
** Please specify if being used for a post RO filter (quick connectors used instead of brass compression fittings)
Inline Alkaline Filter for RO Alkaline Purewater Systems
(Filter not as shown; only to show medias; filter is 2.5"x12" inline filter with quick connectors)