PureWater 3-Stage Submicron Water Filtration System
Our PureWater 3-Stage Submicron Water Filtration System takes the place of your reverse osmosis water-wasting system; if you are looking to go GREEN, this is the water treatment system for YOU!
Our submicron 3-stage water filtration system is the perfect alternative to the traditional reverse osmosis (RO) water purification system that creates a discharge water through a membrane process. It gives you clean, healthy drinking water without the extra tank but with the benefits of a dedicated faucet. System comes complete with high tech chrome faucet, tubing, and shutoff valve for installation. Filters last for approximately 1000 gallons or one year (depending on water usage and water quality).
This system features a new, innovative filtering technology:
• Stage One - NEW!Pleated Submicron Filter that employs an electroadsorptive media technology comparable to nano- filtration unlike traditional mechanical filtration. It reduces dirt, sand, rust, sediment, residual pharmaceuticals, various heavy metals including lead, hydrocarbons, and some bacterias. Our filter contains NSF 61-approved filtration media. It now comes with a washable 5-micron sediment wrap that will trap additional dirt, sand, sediment and rust.
• Stage Two - Bone Char Filter that employs an adsorptive technology with a high surface area for reduction of fluoride and many other contaminants. HA1 Natural (Brimac) is a High Calcium Bone Char made of charred animal bone.
100% organic bone char made of 80% phosphate of calcium, 10% carbon and 10% calcium carbonate. It lasts a long time, has no toxicity and leaves behind beneficial minerals. There is no pH effect, and it can reduce fluoride, chlorine, heavy metals and radioactive isotopes. This filter is also used to remove or reduce lead, cadmium, mercury, iron, manganese, copper, zinc, aluminum, nickel, arsenic, radio-nuclides, fertilizers, uranium, radium, pesticides and herbicides.
• Stage Three - 1-Micron Coconut Shell Catalytic Carbon Block Filter for reduction of chloramines, chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, bad taste and odor, cysts, VOCs (volatile organic compounds), chlorine by-products, herbicides and pesticides, and other inorganic chemicals.
This NEW innovative, stage three filtration is based on a proprietary, electroadsorptive technology for water purification and filtration and involves the removal of many submicron pathogens and inorganic contaminants through electro-adhesion and ion exchange, not through traditional mechanical filtration. This technology makes it possible for a nonwoven media to produce filtration efficiency comparable to nano-filtration membranes but at a very low pressure drop, with high flow rates and high loading capacity.
Our submicron filter removes or reduces the following pathogens:
• > 99% viruses (polio, rotovirus, norovirus, etc.)*
• > 99.9% bacteria (e coli, legionella, pseudonomas, etc.)*
• > 99.9% cysts (giardia, cryptosporidium, etc.)*
Our submicron filter removes or reduces the following heavy metals:
• >95% Lead*
• >80% Ferrous Iron*
• >95% Arsenic V*
• >95% Cadmium*
• >85% Chromium*
• >75% Selenium*
• >60% Mercury*
*Tested and verified by an independent laboratory specifically for
testing of this filter for its efficacy
Our submicron filter removes or reduces the following organics and inorganic chemicals:
• Chlorine (carbon version)
• PFCs, PFOAs
• Bromine (carbon version)
• Iodine (carbon version)
• VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
• PCBs and BPA
• Residual pharmaceuticals
• Biofouling precursors: organic acids, proteins, polysaccharides
In addition to its submicronic benefits, this filter is impregnated with a natural silver to protect the filter surface from bacterial and fungal growth, killing any pathogens on the filter surface. Environmentally intelligent…allows filter to be disposed of at any recycling center or waste facility.