ScaleZERO Water Conditioning Systems for Ice Machines, Restaurants
- 2½” x 20” system with ¾” ports (8-10gpm); can be reduced for smaller connections.
- Stage One - 5-micron polyester pleated sediment filter with Siliphos® down the center.
- Stage two - Filter with KDF85 and coconut shell catalytic carbon reduces chlorine, chloramines, heavy metals (lead, mercury, iron), VOCs (volatile organic compounds), other chemicals, hydrogen sulfide and inhibits bacterial growth.
- Port and gauge threads have lead-free brass inserts to prevent leaking and cracking.
- Includes two pressure gauges, bracket, hardware and housing wrench. Housings are UV-protected.
- 5-year warranty on housings; 1-year warranty on gauges.
- Filter life - approximately 25,000 gallons (depending on water quality and usage).
- Can be used for any application where scale control and clean drinking water is needed.