38 oz. Water Filtration Canteen Survival Kit
• Aesthetics: bad taste and odors, sand, silt, turbidity, chlorine
• Biologicals: bacteria, virus, spores and cysts
• Chemicals: volatile organic compounds such as DDT and others, from industry and agriculture
• Dissolved Solids: heavy metals, e.g., mercury, lead, aluminum, copper, fluoride and chromium VI
• Radiological: gross beta, radon 222, alpha radium 226, plutonium, uranium, cesium 134 and 137
The canteen contains 13 items that are indispensable for travel, and in the case of an emergency or disaster. The canteen carry pouch is a vivid fluorescent green to assist in drawing attention for rescue.
• 42oz Canteen with RAD/ADV Filter • Thermal Blanket • All-Weather Poncho • Water-Wind Proof matches • Glow Stick • Signal Mirror • Survival 101 Manual • Pen-flashlight (48 battery hours) • 10ft (3m) Polyester Rope • First Aid Kit • 11-function Knife • 5-in-1 whistle • Potassium Iodide Capsules, Qty-2 • Emergency Medical Procedure Mask